04 August 2013

Haul I





Slim fit Joggers - Zara || turtle neck - Urban Outfitters || Cami vest - New Look || Cut out boots - New Look


Yesterday I went to Birmingham, I wasn't intending on buying anything, but returned home a very happy bunny.  I went into Zara with my brother and he pointed out these joggers to me, I had the most cheesiest grin on my face let me tell you.  I'll explain why.  A couple months ago I brought them in a dark blue pair, went back to get them in grey and black, but they had vanished, I looked online but they had gone too.  After countless trips back to the store still no joggers.  So I thought to myself that's it, they're gone forever *sobs*.  Only for them to return (hoorah) I snapped them up quick.  They're just sooo comfy and are great to throw on with a slogan tee and a bomber jacket, perfect for running around and still looking stylish.

The turtle neck was in the sale reduced from £20 down to £10, I thought why not it's cute and in my size.  The cami vest is so simple goes with anything; from high waisted jeans, cigarette pants to the skater skirt. I did try Primark first for these, but couldn’t for the life of me see them anywhere and at £2.99 each.  New Look that's not bad.

Last but not least the cut out boots aren't they just amazing.  I found out about these gems, from the lovely Izzie from Hola-Bambi if you don't already follow her blog, get to it she finds great bargains and her nail art posts are fab.

Have you brought anything new recently?

Dria x

1 comment:

  1. love your purchases, those boots <3 have to be my favorite item you got in the haul. and thank you dropping by my blog and for following. followed back and looking forward to your updates.

    x
    http://1finedai.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete